Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Through the window


Through the window

Through the window, originally uploaded by whitecoquelicot.

A part of our trip to Jura this holiday weekend included a stop at the exposition of the paintings by Robert Hainard, a nature painter, and other animal artists paying tribute to him. The moment I stepped into this old-farm converted gallery, I fell in love with his works and was fascinated by the animal paintings. However, as much as the exhibition was captivating, I could not help marveling at the exterior view through some of these wooden windows.


Exposition Collective autour de Robert Hainard au Grand-Cachot-de-Vent
La Chaux-du-Milieu, CH
May 2010

2 comments:

caro said...

Makes me think of heidi. It's picture perfect. I also love the different colors in the picture below.

Joanna said...

Yeah, it's quite dreamy, the way it turned out. We were also lucky with the beautiful weather we had that day.